VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Our firm is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help enhance our clients’ enterprise value and assist them in growing and managing their related personal assets – all the way from startup to succession and beyond. Their professionals are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments.
With more than 3,500 people, and 50+ US locations, they bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets; small, medium, large, foreign and domestic.
They are deeply invested in the success of their professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. They strive to positively impact the clients they serve, the people they employ, the profession they represent and the communities they call home.
- Prepare Federal and State Individual, Corporate tax returns (S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC's) and FAS 109 calculations.
- Coordinate with Client Accounting and Tax departments
- Gather data and reconcile to financial statements
- Develop tax package data requests, instruct staff on tax adjustments and implementation of tax application systems.
- Review tax returns for accuracy, minimization of tax liability, available tax credits, and tax provision.
- Respond to client inquires, Internal Revenue Service, State and Local tax notices.
- Research tax questions and issues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in trust, estate, gift and individual tax planning and compliance
- Current CPA or eligibility to sit for the CPA exam
- Advanced technical knowledge of tax concepts and the ability to apply these services to various client situations
- Analytical, creative approach to effectively manage engagements and guide the decision-making process
- Excellent client service with an ability to expand services with existing clients
- Bachelor’s required – Master’s in Tax strongly preferred
- CPA designation must be Active or eligible and in process
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.