Tax Senior – Charlotte
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We understand that doing your best requires balance, so while we work hard in the office, we play hard, too. End-of-busy-season parties, CPA exam celebrations, happy hours, family events and holiday festivities are just a few activities we enjoy hosting for our team members. Furthering our commitment to work-life balance, we work with our team to develop flexible schedules to accommodate varying work styles and family commitments.
- Organize and manage multiple client assignments and projects
- Coach and advise team members in client interaction and self-development expectations
- Develop technical skills and works as part of a team
- Execute tasks with little coaching and supervision
- Oversees and review Associates’ projects and reports
- Develop a working knowledge of client business
- Interact with clients and oversee client portfolio
- Manage client relationships and a team of tax professionals while working together on tax compliance and consulting projects
- Provide tax advice
- Supervise, train and mentor junior associates and interns
- Manage client billings and collections
- Take initiative in business development to expand and produce new client opportunities
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA license
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.