Audit Senior- CPA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
As a Senior Associate, you will serve as the engagement lead on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables. You will develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules. You will develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals. In managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you will provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while developing individual technical and industry skills. You will gain the respect and confidence of the CohnReznick team through effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
- 3+ years' experience in a reputable public accounting firm
- Previous experience in Renewable Energy is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of audit software CCH, CaseWare, ProSystem Fx or other software a plus
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to travel up to 30% to client sites
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.