VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About the Job:
We are searching for individuals with 1-3 years of professional public accounting experience to join our firm's tax department who will have the opportunity to work with privately owned businesses and high net worth individuals.
This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth.
We have a strong commitment to our employees' professional development and career advancement. In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.
The Tax Associate is responsible for the preparation of complex tax returns and providing oversight on the field work for an engagement. The Tax Associate serves in a mentoring and training position for interns and junior staff and offers an outstanding opportunity for leadership and career advancement.
In addition to engagement running and preparation of tax returns, the ideal candidate for the Tax Associate position will be responsible for the following:
- Tax Consulting as needed
- Tax Compliance
- Engagement and Client Management
- Staff Development and Training
- Personal and Professional Development
- Tax Research
- CPA eligible
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proven management skills
- Experience with a variety of accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's Degree required, Accounting or Business Preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail, exceptional organizational abilities and problem-solving skills
- Exhibits an ownership attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and client service oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment with a proven ability to meet and complete multiple deadlines and tasks
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- CPA/Eligible Designation Required
- 1-3 years of experience required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.