Tax Senior – Columbia, MD
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Best-in-class service, stewardship, independence, seamlessness, and transparency – these are the five core values that define the talented professionals at this firm. We are committed to hiring highly motivated individuals who desire to enhance their career and make a distinct impact. This firm is one of the largest national independent firms focused on providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory and related consulting services.
- Organize and manage multiple client assignments and projects
- Coach and advise team members in client interaction and self-development expectations
- Develop technical skills and works as part of a team
- Execute tasks with little coaching and supervision
- Oversees and review Associates’ projects and reports
- Develop a working knowledge of client business
- Interact with clients and oversee client portfolio
- Manage client relationships and a team of tax professionals while working together on tax compliance and consulting projects
- Provide tax advice
- Supervise, train and mentor junior associates and interns
- Manage client billings and collections
- Take initiative in business development to expand and produce new client opportunities
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA license
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.