Tax Senior – Columbia, SC
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
About this Opportunity:
We have four offices and 50 employees, and have grown into a full-service accounting and financial services firm, with clients throughout the state. We are an award-winning, full-service CPA and business consulting firm with more than 80 years of experience providing accounting, tax and business advisory services to clients nationwide.
- Prepare and review individual, corporate, and partnership income tax returns.
- Supervise, train, and mentor other team members on tax process. Perform tax research and prepare memoranda.
- Acquire working knowledge of clients' businesses. Interact with clients gathering information, resolving problems, and providing recommendations for process improvements.
- 2-5 years of tax experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- 4-year accounting degree
- Dedication to superior client service
- Highly motivated self-starters with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness, combined with a cooperative attitude
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA candidate
2-5 years of recent public accounting experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.