Tax Senior – Cranston, RI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are the largest regional business advisory firm based in New England providing accounting, tax and business consulting services. We serve our clients from offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
We serve as your business advisors, helping you solve challenges and maximize opportunities. Drawing upon our breadth and depth of experience in our primary service areas — non-profit organizations and educational institutions, privately held businesses and government entities — we strategically tailor and consistently deliver tested solutions for unlocking the full potential of your organization. Our highly valued team members bring their diverse backgrounds and strengths to the table resulting in you receiving a true blend of national firm experience and local firm delivery. Our team shares a common passion: a personal commitment to each client’s success as well as to the communities in which we live and work.
- Preparing corporate, partnership, individual and various other tax returns
- Conducting complex tax research projects for clients in diverse industries
- Managing a book of business and/or participating in marketing-related activities
- Ensuring complete client satisfaction through open communication, managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Managing, developing, training and mentoring staff, including performance and engagement reviews
- Attending professional development and continuing education sessions on a regular basis
- 2+ years’ recent Public Accounting experience
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Ability to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically
- A demonstrated ability to self-direct and effectively organize and prioritize under tight deadlines
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring and interpersonal skills fostering client and staff relationships
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.