Tax Senior – Detroit, MI
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We offer a full range of accounting, tax and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. We are honored repeatedly for our great workplace environment and growth, including winning more than 40 awards in the past five years. We are very excited about our growth opportunities and are seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial energy and commitment to client service to join our team!
- Organize and manage multiple client assignments and projects
- Coach and advise team members in client interaction and self-development expectations
- Develop technical skills and works as part of a team
- Execute tasks with little coaching and supervision
- Oversees and review Associates’ projects and reports
- Develop a working knowledge of client business
- Interact with clients and oversee client portfolio
- Manage client relationships and a team of tax professionals while working together on tax compliance and consulting projects
- Provide tax advice
- Supervise, train and mentor junior associates and interns
- Manage client billings and collections
- Take initiative in business development to expand and produce new client opportunities
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
- Minimum of three years’ experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multitask
- Projects confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Active CPA license, or in progress
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.