VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
The Tax Senior is responsible in supervising all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentoring and training of staff, working closely with partners and management in the review of tax returns for corporations, partnerships and individuals in addition to review and preparation of income tax provisions.
The minimum qualifications for the Tax Senior position are:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting or its equivalent, and preferably a CPA; Master of Taxation degree a plus.
- 3 to 6 years of tax and accounting experience within a public accounting firm; Big four or large regional firm experience a plus.
- Proficiency in corporate, partnership and individual taxation, including the ability to review returns prepared by staff and to provide planning, research and compliance services to our clients; Familiarity with fiduciary returns a plus.
- Experience in FAS 109 a plus, but not necessary.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple client engagements.
- The ability to supervise staff associated with tax engagements, including mentoring and training of staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, familiarity with ProSystem Tax software a plus
CPA certificate required
3-5 years public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
3-5 years recent public accounting experience
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.