Tax Senior – Elkhart, IN
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are an excellent choice for your accounting, for profit and non-profit audit, tax and management advisory services. Our knowledgeable and experienced staff offer a great value. Our clients find our greatest value lies in the resources and time we offer them in profitability consulting and business management expertise. Our greatest rewards come when our clients succeed in their endeavors when we are part of the process.
For our traditional services practice, we specialize in individual services as well as small to medium businesses, non-profits, agriculture operations, construction businesses, manufacturing firms, RV suppliers, real estate, retail, and wholesale distribution companies.
- Competitive compensation package that includes vacation, holiday pay, paid banked time, 401(k) plan and group health and life insurance.
- Company-paid continuing education fees and related travel costs. We also pay for professional license renewals and professional dues.
- An encouragement for community involvement and payment for membership dues and meal costs.
- A friendly team atmosphere providing office meals and other perks such as business casual attire June through December.
- CPA preferred, or working towards CPA
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
2+ years of recent public accounting experience
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.