VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly-Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Plan and research tax issues
- Assist with development and supervision of staff accountants
- Work with client personnel to reconcile account differences and analyze financial data
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership or other tax returns
- Calculate tax extension or estimate payments
- Participate in client meetings alongside partners and managers
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Effective time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills preferred, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Problem-solving attitude
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience required; 2-6 years of experience preferred
- Willingness to take initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Current CPA designation or ability to sit for CPA exam
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Tax
- CPA preferred
- 1-2 years of current public accounting experience;
- 2-6 years experience preferred
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.