ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Our Firm is one of the U.S.'s Top 50 Accounting, Tax, and Consulting Service firms and has been consistently named "Best Place to Work” in numerous major markets.
They've been servicing clients for over 75 years and are deeply rooted in the culture and economies of the markets they serve.
Their mission is to make a positive impact on their clients lives, their people and the community.
Their professionals serve as trusted advisors to businesses, organizations and individuals.
Their people have diverse backgrounds – many of which are former Fortune 500 CFOs, Controllers and/or Big 4 associates who bring extensive knowledge, deep experience, and critical insights to clients across their wide-range of industries.
Their values guide them in how they work, how they make decisions, and what they do each day to make a positive impact on their clients, people, and communities.
As a firm fully committed to quality, doing the right thing, serving others, mutual respect, and always improving, they strive to create an environment where you can grow professionally and personally.
They are offering very competitive salaries and benefits. Among the benefits offered are:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage, HSA, & FSA
- Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 21 days PTO – 8 paid holidays per year
- Discretionary bonus program
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid CPA exam study material, license renewal, & memberships to professional organizations
- College Savings Plan
- Wellness program
- Apply tax knowledge to intermediate level flow-through returns and all levels of individual returns.
- Review basic tax return engagements.
- Work effectively in analyzing business transactions.
- Perform complete & efficient reviews of individual and business tax returns while providing guidance to other staff.
- Gather data from client, A&A department, and third party sources.
- Perform tax research with view for alternatives to satisfy client's objectives.
- Relied upon to resolve all open items/issues encountered on assigned engagements.
- Direct and control concurrent assignments to successful completion.
- Proactive in bottom-line management of assigned engagements and individual productivity opportunities.
- Delegate work assignments.
- Provide honest, objective and constructive feedback in timely manner.
- Serve as a mentor and role model.
- Active in recruitment of new and experienced staff.
- 2+ years of experience working in a public accounting firm.
- Lead and develop a Tax Staff.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Strong-to-quite strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Multi-task and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- Master's Degree in Tax preferred.
- CPA certified, eligible, or working towards obtaining a CPA license.
- Ability to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during busy seasons.
- Total estimated work hours = 2300 – 2350 (including PTO).
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1800 – 2000 hours.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.