Tax Senior – Hicksville, NY
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
• Prepare returns for high net worth individuals, S corps and partnerships, as well as estate/trust returns
• Review tax returns and projects of Tax Staff while gaining increasing responsibility with the review process
• Perform tax research and articulate results concisely to clients and other team members both orally and in writing
• Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities
• Interact with and maintain relationships with clients
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• You have your CPA certification
• You have 3+ years of recent general income tax experience in a public accounting firm
• You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
• You possess excellent collaboration skills and are able to multi-task
• You have strong organizational skills and are detail oriented
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
3+ years of recent public accounting experience
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.