Tax Senior – Indianapolis, IN
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
Amazing Tax Senior Role:
Do you want to work a firm with a progressive culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation as a tax senior? Then this is the opportunity for you.
If interested you will have 2-11 years of public tax accounting experience with experience as a tax senior. You will have experience with 1040s, 1065s, 1120s among other types of returns. Additionally, you will want to take a consultative approach to working with clients, focusing more on planning than compliance in a tax senior role. You will be a CPA and a tax senior.
- Manage a client base potentially consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients as a tax senior
- Manage the work flow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Proactive effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients as a tax senior.
- Provide overall tax leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Review the tax working papers and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 2-13 years of public accounting tax experience. Tax senior experience preferred.
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- Master’s or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Strong skills in research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Accounting: 5 years
- Bachelor's in accounting
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.