VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience for a U.S. Public Firm is required.
About this Opportunity:
If you're a CPA & MBA looking to join a sought-after firm, Our Top-Ranking Accounting Firm could be just right for you. As a fast-growing accounting, business advisory and management consulting firm, we are an exceptional workplace that offers personal development, work-life balance, and a chance to make meaningful contributions across a wide variety of clients.
Feed your passion for serving tax-exempt accounting clients. We are currently seeking a Senior Level Tax Accountant to play a vital role within the practice. As a Senior, you will be responsible for contributing to the successful completion of engagements while ensuring delivery is consistent with Partner and client expectations. This role requires the ability to continually learn and use new skills, and to work in a high-paced, changeable client-service environment.
- Prepare and/or review complex business and individual tax returns.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance services.
- Ability to identify and research tax issues, develop resolutions, and prepare written conclusions.
- Assist with the developing, training and mentoring of staff and interns.
- Recognize the opportunity to provide new and innovative services.
- Have initiative to learn new tax skills the diverse client base our firm can offer including but not limited to public company tax services, banking and financial industry tax services, international, cross-border and expatriate compliance services, and transaction advisory services.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experience with ProSystems Engagement software is a plus
- Experience with tax research software
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting – Master's Preferred
Recent Tax experience working in public accounting for 3+ years
Additional industry experiences a plus!
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.