VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
Clients turn to our firm for foresight, straight talk and collaboration from a team of dedicated accounting, tax and advisory professionals. Whether we are supporting a private, public or government organization, our industry specialized teams bring empirical knowledge and a total commitment to helping you build operational efficiencies, manage risk, ensure compliance, prevent surprises and pursue opportunities.
- Prepare more complex tax returns for individuals, trusts, partnerships, and corporations
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve tax-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Assist partners on proposals and business development calls
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experienced preparing complex partnership, corporation and individual income tax returns
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Active CPA license or in progress
- At least 4 years prior Public Accounting experience with a focus in tax
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.