Tax Senior – Lake Oswego, OR
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are committed to investing in its people by listening to their needs. No matter what stage you’re at in your career, you’ll find challenging assignments, dedicated teammates, peer mentoring opportunities, and the chance to develop a career path that’s uniquely yours. This includes achievement of a work-life balance which acknowledges the priorities of life outside the workplace and the importance of each individual’s definition of balance.
- Profit-Sharing options
- Comprehensive health coverage- medical, dental, and vision
- Alternative & Flexible Year-Round Schedules
- Retirement Planning
- Paid-time-off, paid holidays and sabbatical programs
- Free workout facilities & Wellness Rooms
- Mentoring Programs & Leadership Training resources
- Work collaboratively with all members of the tax practice including partners on client engagements
- Strong working knowledge of firm software and technology resources
- To develop & expand strong client relationships and exceptional technical taxation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills for technical correspondence
- Ability to assume leadership role in the firm’s core tax practice, including scheduling, conflict resolution, planning and work flow management
- Ability to supervise, coach and mentor staff accountants
- Develop & expand strong client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field
- Masters of Accounting-Tax a plus, CPA license required
- Three to five years of general tax experience, preferably with a strong understanding of trust and business flow through entity taxation, as well as experience working with high-net worth individuals and families, corporate executives, C-Corps, and/or owners of closely held businesses
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.