VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction and special projects
- Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits
- Review completed tax forms and provide recommendations to junior members of our team when needed
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our firm
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service
- CPA certification required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's preferred)
- 3+ years' recent/current experience in public accounting
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state and federal levels
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.