VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
Tax Senior Associate with at least 3 years of experience to provide tax compliance and tax advisory services to a diversified client base.
- Provide tax compliance, tax provision, and tax advisory services to pass-through and C-corporation entities with an emphasis on companies operating in the manufacturing and distribution, construction and real estate, professional services and technology, and financial institutions industries
- Assist in supervising, developing and coaching professional tax staff
- Help develop, build and manage client relationships
- Provide timely and unmatched client service, exceeding client expectations
- Represent BKD in the marketplace at networking events
- Participate in the proposal process for potential new clients
- Participate in campus recruiting initiatives and programs
- Contribute to BKD sponsored technical guidance for internal and external publication and to internal learning and development sessions.
- Work with team to assign projects and resolve scheduling conflicts
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related field required; Master’s degree in Accounting, Taxation, Law degree or a related field desired.
- 3+ years of relevant progressive experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate tax and public accounting experience required
- Active CPA certification is required. Candidate without a CPA may be considered for an associate position.
- Experience servicing multiple client engagements
- Must have a strong sense of ownership for delivering high quality service and excellent supervisory, team building and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to client service
- Proficiency in tax provision analysis is a plus
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.