VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We are a medium sized firm comprised of highly qualified, experienced accountants. Since our inception, we have offered a full range of accounting, tax, and small business consulting services. Our firm will focus on your unique tax and accounting and consulting needs. For expert, affordable service from accountants that care about you, choose us.
- Salary Range of $60,000 – $75,000
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- PTO – paid time off
- Discretionary bonuses
- Savings and investments: 401(k) plan with company match
- CPA review course and exam reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate discounts
- Successfully manage all aspects of the client service relationship and will strive to develop specific knowledge of the client’s business and industry.
- Interacting closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning, consulting, and compliance expertise.
- Manage the client’s tax compliance needs, anticipate tax and business issues, and recognize tax planning opportunities.
- Provide primary and secondary review of complex tax returns.
- Work closely with partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities.
- Delegate, supervise and evaluate Staff.
- Act as a mentor to Staff and assist with recruiting and retention.
- Develop positive relationships with client personnel.
- Identify potential opportunities for new and/or extended client services.
- Perform other essential duties as needed.
- 2-7 years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Leading and developing a Tax Staff.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Strong-to-quite strong written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Core Industry experience covered/preferred = Publicly & Privately Held Companies, Government Agencies, Financial Institutions, Civic and Religious Organizations, Consumer and Industrial Products, Financial Services, Not-for-Profit, Private Equity, and Technology.
- SALT experience a PLUS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Tax preferred
- Occasional obligations outside of the typical work day (i.e. breakfast or dinner meetings) participating in relationship/business building activities.
- Ability to work moderate overtime throughout the year with heavier overtime required during busy seasons.
- Total estimated work hours = 2200-2400 (including PTO).
- Annual charge hour expectations = 1650 – 1750 hours.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.