CPA Tax Senior Manager – Virginia Beach, VA
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
Serve as a key leader in our expanding Private Client Service Tax practice. In this role, you will be responsible for tax research, reviewing individual, trust, and partnership tax returns, and developing and supervising staff. We offer endless growth potential without having to relocate and the opportunity to join an energetic and talented firm culture.
- Solving problems!
- Building and servicing our partnerships and high net-worth individuals with estate, gift and trust tax planning and compliance needs
- Leveraging your project management, analytical, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Leading and developing Tax Staff, Seniors, and Managers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrating superior client service skills
What you need for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Masters preferred
- Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in public accounting with a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience
- Proficiency with personal computers including spreadsheet software programs. Experience with ProSystem fx, CCH, RIA, and/or Engagement is a plus
- Demonstrated background working with pass through entity taxation, particularly with partnerships
- Preferred partnership experience includes entity structuring, operating agreement review and consultation, compliance, allocations, partner transactions and related matters
- Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning as well as estate tax compliance and planning are a plus
Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field
Preferred – Masters in Taxation
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.