VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
We are committed to the personal growth and development of each and every one of our team members and are always looking for outstanding and talented individuals to join our family of professionals.
Our firm offers extensive training and support as you work with an impressive list of clients of various sizes and industries, providing accounting, auditing, tax, consulting and financial services.
Joining the Team will give you an opportunity to make an impact, feel a sense of pride about the work that you do, and become an integral part of the firm's success, which is based on strong core values, including: Clients, Integrity, Excellence, Commitment, Respect
The Tax Senior responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to in-charge tax engagements (planning, supervision and review)
- Prepare basic and complex financial statements and all deliverables to clients
- Meet deliverable deadlines, identify roadblocks, and understand critical milestones to meet client service expectations
- Supervision and coaching of engagement team members
- Delegate properly to ensure team members have opportunities to grow and advance to the next level
- Act in a professional manner in all client and team interactions
Job and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- Two or more years of tax experience in a Public Accounting environment
- CPA licensure or process in place
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in a language our clients understand
- Ability to collect and interpret data
- Critical thinking to search for creative solutions by demonstrating objectivity and realism
- Excellent client service skills including the ability to persuade and make a connection
- Ability to portray confidence through leadership skills to earn the respect of our clients
- Ability to work both independently and in conjunction with a team
- Understanding of when and how to work in an efficient manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting – Master's preferred
- Active CPA designation
- 3+ years of recent public accounting firm experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.