CPA Tax Senior – Mishawaka, IN
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
For the past 14 years, our firm has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management, accounting services and payroll services to more in-depth services such as financial statements and financial planning.
- Help prepare federal and state income tax returns
- Research a variety of tax technical issues to support tax positions and provide consulting services to clients
- Document client work papers and organize tax files in electronic format
- Prepare and review income tax accounting work papers
- Work directly with the audit team to assess the reasonableness of the presentation and disclosure of the tax accounts in a client's financial statements
- Assist with tax due diligence on a potential acquisition or sale
- Assist with research and development tax credit studies
- Display teamwork, responsibility and integrity
- Work with team members and contribute ideas to the team, as well as listen to the view of others
- Establish productive working relationships with client personnel and colleagues to help ensure the efficient flow of information between the client and the tax team
- Interact with clients in a professional and competent manner, keeping a strong client focus
- Understand and execute the firm's tax methodology
- Learn to use the firm's tax tools and resources to effectively and efficiently serve the client
- Grow as a tax professional by actively participating in performance evaluation and feedback
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively required
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment required
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills required
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
CPA or CPA eligible
2+ year of public accounting experience
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.