CPA Tax Senior – Needham Heights
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
In our role as accountants and business, financial and tax advisors, we work with management to address a variety of financial, tax and general business issues. We possess a broad range of skills and experience necessary to properly serve as accountants, auditors, and business advisors including the following:
- Outstanding technical skills in corporate and individual tax planning with specific emphasis on minimizing the combined income tax liability of the company and its principals
- Assisting owner-operated companies in analyzing a variety of financial alternatives considered by management in directing company operations
- Understanding the various accounting methods available to maximize income tax deferrals
- Exercising sound judgment in matters relating to business planning and consulting
- Preparing corporate and personal financial statements and income tax returns
- Developing and installing simple and practical integrated accounting systems
- Assisting individuals with various types of stock options to develop a diversification plan that considers the regular tax, alternative minimum tax and overall investment portfolio of the client
- Preparation of complex tax returns (Corporations, Partnerships, Trusts and Individuals).
- Preparation of multi-state, tiered pass-through entity tax returns.
- Preparation of U.S. tax forms related to both foreign investments and foreign investors.
- Review of tax returns prepared by other staff members.
- Perform tax research on various tax matters.
- Identify tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Draft written responses to tax notices from various federal and state tax agencies
- Supervise staff accountants on various engagements.
- Conduct audits and reviews.
- Prepare and review accounting & auditing workpapers & schedules.
- Perform analysis of balance sheet & statement of operations.
- Review trial balance & adj. journals entries.
- CPA and MST preferred, but not required
- 3 – 7 years of recent public accounting experience
- Proficient in ProSystem FX.
- International tax experience a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
3-7 years of public accounting experience
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.