Tax Senior – New Braunfels, TX
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size, and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
We are a rapidly growing CPA firm looking for experienced professionals to join our team. Our team members are problem solvers for our clients. We are looking for individuals that will assist us in our growth by solving our clients’ accounting, tax, management and budget problems. Our firm is based in San Antonio, Texas, with branch offices in Boerne and New Braunfels, Texas, serving clients throughout South Texas, and the surrounding areas. We are a full-service firm that employs a broad range of accounting, tax and consulting services and superior assistance to help our clients meet their goals and objectives.
- Preparation of Compilation, Review and Audited Financial Statements
- Assist Partner with consulting projects
- Report to Supervisors and Partners
- Prepare tax projections and other tax planning strategies
- Respond to tax notices
- Support training of tax associates and assist managers in development of staff
- Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Use research services to increase technical knowledge and provide valuable services to clients
- Effectively manage multiple client projects with direction from Supervisors
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems
- Knowledge and understanding of federal and state tax issues, preparation of US federal and state tax returns
- Knowledge of computer systems, programs and data retrieval.
- Good communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and organize various activities and complete several tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment required
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Advanced degree in accounting is highly desirable, but not mandatory
- CPA certification required
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience with a public accounting firm
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 407-392-3128 | M: 407-917-7584
E: [email protected]
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.