VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We provide you with excellent compensation in return for your contributions to one of the fastest growing Orlando Accounting Firms. You will enjoy a generous comprehensive benefits package including medical coverage, plans for securing your financial future and ways to balance your work and personal life.
- Preparation of Compilation, Review and Audited Financial Statements
- Assist Partner with consulting projects
- Report to Supervisors and Partners
- Prepare tax projections and other tax planning strategies
- Respond to tax notices
- Support training of tax associates and assist managers in development of staff
- Research increasingly complex tax issues using internet research services
- Delegates work to staff according to their experience and capabilities in conformance with the planning documents
- Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients
- Use research services to increase technical knowledge and provide valuable services to clients
- Effectively manage multiple client projects with direction from Supervisors
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures on manual and automated systems
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively required
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment required
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Advanced degree in accounting is highly desirable, but not mandatory
- CPA certification (active)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience with a public accounting firm
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.