Tax Senior (Real Estate)- New York, NY
We are looking for a Real Estate Tax Senior to join our growing and well established national firm in New York City. This position requires an experienced tax professional with strong interpersonal and supervisory skills.
Our growing tax practice provides tremendous career opportunities in an environment of the highest ethical standards and professionalism. We are committed to practicing work/life balance and offer extremely competitive salary and benefit packages.
- Prepare and review real estate partnership/corporate returns.
- Experience in working with REITs.
- Perform research on real estate issues.
- Train and supervise staff, review and evaluate their work.
- Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within department and on engagements.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate interest and knowledge of clients' businesses.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in Real Estate Tax.
- BS and/or Masters in Accounting.
- CPA license preferred; or working towards CPA license
- Superb communications skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Able to problem solve and think both creatively and logically.
- Strong tax research skills.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of complex technical issues.
- Decisively executes solutions to problems.
Please keep in mind that we can only work with candidates that have recent public accounting experience within the past 3 years.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.