Tax Senior CPA – Remote
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
We are looking for an experienced Tax Senior to help lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase firm's reputation. You will help serve as a business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction and special projects
- Collaborate with staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Represent clients with IRS, State or other audits
- Review completed tax forms and provide recommendations to junior members of our team when needed
- Research and resolve tax and accounting issues affecting our firm
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service
- Required Skills
- CPA certification required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's preferred)
- 3+ years' recent/current experience in public accounting
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state and federal levels
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to clients
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.