Tax Senior – San Antonio, Texas
VALiNTRY’s CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. As a result, recent public accounting experience is required.
About this Opportunity:
By providing a supportive growth environment we are able to allow individuals to succeed in their careers while anticipating and satisfying clients’ needs. Our fast-paced environment allows for early exposure to challenging and fulfilling work. Although we work hard, we make sure to have fun along the way. We also never lose sight of the fact that our firm is made up of a group of individuals who have other demands on their time and we are confident that our work-life balance contributes to our continued success as a firm.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the firm’s structure, policies, procedures, client base and external business relationships
- Serve as an experienced and seasoned member of the tax department
- Perform and guide other staff members in preparing tax returns
- Demonstrate strong professional knowledge and the ability to deliver a broad range of services in the areas of tax and general accounting
- Ability to prepare and review all types of federal and state income tax returns
- Prepare financial statements
- Assist clients with tax and accounting issues
- Communicate with federal and state agencies concerning client matters
- Manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate an awareness of professional standards and the ability to identify areas for improvement in clients’ systems and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years recent public accounting experience
- Ability to efficiently and effectively multi-task
- Ability to maintain strict confidence of sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills and effectively handle conflicting demands
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word and Excel
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrate a solid work ethic
Bachelor’s Degree Required
CPA/Eligible Designation Required
5+ years of experience required
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.