VALiNTRYfinance specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About the Opportunity:
Do you want to work at a firm with a dynamic culture, flex time and 20% above market compensation? If so, we have the opportunity for you, and we want you on as an equal team member.
If interested… You will have 3+ years of public tax accounting experience.
You will have experience with 1040s, 1065s, 1120s among other types of returns.
Additionally, you will want to take a consultative approach to working with clients, focusing more on planning than compliance. You will be a Certified Public Accountant.
- We would like you to run a client base potentially consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- We can serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- We will help you lead the workflow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- We assist you with a dedicated effort to begin to develop new business with both current and prospective clients as a Tax Senior.
- You may help to provide equal overall tax leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- We review the tax working papers and settle that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
Essential Job Requirements:
- 3+ years of public accounting tax experience.
- Tax Senior experience preferred.
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required
- Master's or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Research and writing skills are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
- Bachelor's in accounting
- We require recent public accounting experience.
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.