Tax Senior- Sioux Falls, SD
- Prepare a high-level return for a multi-million dollar client.
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed — including tax planning, client interaction and performing special tax projects.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from the client so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
Who You Are
- The word "tax" is not foreign to you, and you can easily explain details of your tax experience and/or can explain the difference between a 1040 and an 1120.
- You live and breathe public accounting. It is your true life's passion, although certainly NOT your only interest!
- You enjoy keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry's regulations and policies.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues while bringing solutions to the table.
- You take pride in helping others, and you are ready to take on the challenge of leading a team of high-performing individuals.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries. Knowledge of ProSystem Tax and ProSystem Engagement software is a plus!
- In addition to all of this, you hold an active CPA license (or are actively pursuing one) and have 3+ years of experience in public accounting tax work.
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.