We are seeking a Tax Senior with recent public accounting experience to assist in the preparation of individual, corporation, S-corporation, fiduciary and nonprofit tax returns, including research and documentation of various tax issues.
Our mission is to empower our clients to achieve greater success. Our clients include businesses, non-profits, ministries and individuals in Tulsa, across the country and globe. This position will work directly with our team and clients to have a lasting impact on the clients we serve.
A career with us will offer growth and learning opportunities. The firm is small enough to provide you with personal attention, yet large enough to offer you the opportunity to meet your career goals. The firm also has a mentoring program to provide support in an environment that builds leadership skills and equips individuals to become more effective accountants, leaders, supervisors, business developers and advisors. In addition, we offer a team-oriented philosophy and has an excellent work environment that includes flexible schedules, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your contact information, cover letter, and resume below.
Experience and Qualifications
• 2+ years of recent public accounting experience
• Certified Public Accountant or qualified CPA candidate is desired
• Prior experience with ProSystem fx Tax is a plus
• Ability to work independently, problem solve, and take initiative
• Proficient in both oral and written communication
• The ability to prepare and deliver concise, understandable reports and research memoranda
• Solid work ethic with the commitment to fulfill assigned responsibilities
• Strong analytical and research skills with attention to accuracy and detail
• Commitment to participate actively in the community and identify and pursue business development opportunities
• Team player with a positive attitude
Fill this out to apply
Already have an account? Sign in.