Tax Senior – Wichita KS
VALiNTRY's CPA Division works exclusively in Public Accounting as a premier, nationwide provider of staffing services for Big 4, Large, Mid-size and Small firms. Current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience will be REQUIRED.
- Preparation and review of tax returns
- Plan and research tax issues
- Assist with development and supervision of staff accountants
- Work with client personnel to reconcile account differences and analyze financial data
- Prepare individual, corporate, partnership or other tax returns
- Calculate tax extension or estimate payments
- Participate in client meetings alongside partners and managers
- Solid technical accounting knowledge
- Effective time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills preferred, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work well with a team as well as independently
- Problem-solving attitude
- 1-2 years of public accounting experience required; 2-6 years of experience preferred
- Willingness to take initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required
- Current CPA designation or ability to sit for CPA exam
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Tax
1-2 years of current public accounting experience; 2-6 years experience preferred
As a reminder, we can only represent candidates with recent public accounting experience. Thank you for understanding.
1201 S. Orlando Avenue, Suite 440
Winter Park, FL 32789
T: 941.417.5505 | M: 941.504.3752
E: [email protected]
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.