VALiNTRYfinancial specializes in helping Highly Qualified CPA's find amazing new opportunities. As with all our Public Accounting roles, to be considered you must have 3+ years of current / recent U.S. based Public Accounting Firm experience and your U.S. State issued CPA License must be Active or in process.
About this Opportunity:
We are currently looking for a Manager for our growing Tax practice. We are interested in hiring an ambitious, savvy CPA with great energy, solid experience, an upbeat attitude, collaborative spirit, and out-of-the-box creative thinking that will add value to our firm.
What do we offer you?
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent benefits, compensation, attractive rewards, intriguing perks and fun team-building events
- Great culture driven by firm's value of quality of life, exemplary character and superior quality of service
- Excellent team of experienced professionals valuing commitment, responsibility, and professionalism
- Reasonable work hours and flexible schedule
- Individual attention to growth and career development for all of our employees both informally and formally through mentor program
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA License
- 3+ years of Current Public Accounting Tax experience
- Proven work experience as a tax manager
- Corporate, partnership, individual and fiduciary tax preparation and review experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting Required
- Master's in Taxation Preferred
- CPA required
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.