Tax Supervisor – Pensacola, FL
We are looking for an experienced Tax Supervisor for our Pensacola office.
The ideal candidate will have between 5 & 7 years of experience preparing and reviewing taxes for a public accounting firm and possess their CPA.
- Prepare simple tax returns with minimal supervision, supervise the preparation of simple and moderately complicated income tax returns, and assume primary responsibility in the preparation of complicated tax returns
- Assume responsibility: including client contact, coordination within the company, staffing requirements, administrative documentation, and preparation timing for small and medium sized engagements
- Participate with more experienced personnel in coordinating large client engagements, identification of problems, tax law and computer model analysis and helping clients determine optimal strategies
- Maintain quality client relationships
- Develop skills to attract new clients and market the company's services and products and facilitate expansion of business with existing clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in tax
- Possession of an active CPA license
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local tax codes and regulations
- Knowledge of/and ability to apply principals of effective supervision of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
- Ability to provide guidance and direction to department staff who are not direct reports
For immediate consideration please send your Resume/CV to [email protected]
Joe DiGennaro * National Sales & Recruitment Manager
1201 S. Orlando Ave., Suite 440 * Winter Park, FL 32789
O: 407-392-3128 * M: 407-917-7584
Okay, we just need a little more information...
Already have an account? Sign in.