VALiNTRYfinancial is always seeking experienced Audit Seniors to manage multiple engagements of an audit practice and to deliver quality audit services, that will increase the reputation of our clients’ firms nationwide. To be considered, current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience (including a valid CPA) is REQUIRED.
Above all, you will serve as a trusted business advisor to your assigned caseload by:
- Helping Managers, Directors, and Partners coordinate, organize and schedule engagements.
- Supporting staff and interns by communicating to upper management the needs, resources and in order to foster an enjoyable work environment
- Providing timely feedback on each engagement to ensure staff’s learning and development
- Reviewing complete sets of financial statements, related disclosures, and work papers to ensure compliance with reporting requirements and quality control.
- Researching accounting issues and providing solutions
- Properly planning and managing engagements to ensure completion
- Beginning to develop new client contacts, building relationships and recognizing opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
To be seriously considered as a potential candidate by our CPA Placement Executives, you must have experience that matches the minimum requirements as outlined below:
- 2+ years’ work experience as an Audit Senior
- Current or in Process CPA License
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to perform and direct multiple engagements required
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills that project confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Advanced knowledge of audit software and MS Office
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting
Who We Are
VALiNTRYfinancial is a boutique CPA search firm comprised of experienced CPA Placement Executives who are committed to delivering a personalized career search experience to each and every candidate we serve. We are also steadfastly committed to helping our more than 400 clients nationwide grow and achieve their goals.
We believe that combining top tier CPA talent like you with our premier list of Public Accounting firms creates a win-win for all parties. To ensure we are successful in that endeavor, we provide both candidates and clients expert advice as well as an unmatched degree of personalized attention and service throughout the search, hiring, and even relocation process.
So, if you’re ready to join our exclusive group of CPA candidates who are driven and focused on the next step of their CPA career, contact one of our Placement Executives today to be pre-qualified!