VALiNTRYfinancial is always seeking experienced Tax Managers to lead and manage multiple operations of a tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase the reputation of our clients’ firms nationwide. To be considered, current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience (including a valid CPA) is REQUIRED.
Above all, you will serve as a trusted business advisor to your assigned caseload by:
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
- Manage all tax provision and tax compliance processes
- Improve processes by developing and/or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Maintain tax balances on general ledgers
- Prepare all tax papers on a regular basis and handle all information data requests
To be seriously considered as a potential candidate by our CPA Placement Executives, you must have experience that matches the minimum requirements as outlined below:
- 2+ years’ work experience as a Tax Manager
- Current CPA Licensure
- Deep knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills that project confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Exceptional client service skills along with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Solid knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Highly detailed, analytical mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Master’s in Taxation
Who We Are
VALiNTRYfinancial is a boutique CPA search firm comprised of experienced CPA Placement Executives who are committed to delivering a personalized career search experience to each and every candidate we serve. We are also steadfastly committed to helping our more than 400 clients nationwide grow and achieve their goals.
We believe that combining top tier CPA talent like you with our premier list of Public Accounting firms creates a win-win for all parties. To ensure we are successful in that endeavor, we provide both candidates and clients expert advice as well as an unmatched degree of personalized attention and service throughout the search, hiring, and even relocation process.
So, if you’re ready to join our exclusive group of CPA candidates who are driven and focused on the next step of their CPA career, contact one of our Placement Executives today to be pre-qualified!