Are You Ready to Be a Tax Senior?
VALiNTRYfinancial is always seeking experienced Tax Seniors to support multiple operations within a tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase the reputation of our clients’ firms nationwide. To be considered, current or/and very recent Public Accounting experience (including a valid CPA) is REQUIRED.
Above all, you will serve as a trusted business advisor to your assigned caseload by:
- Working closely with the tax department to ensure performance of tax planning, client interaction and special projects
- Collaborating with internal and external staff on income tax preparation and planning
- Representing clients with IRS, State or other audits
- Reviewing completed tax forms and provide recommendations to junior members of your team when needed
- Researching and resolving tax and accounting issues affecting your firm
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients through ongoing communication and exceptional service
To be seriously considered as a potential candidate by our CPA Placement Executives, you must have experience that matches the minimum requirements as outlined below:
- 3+ years’ work experience as a Tax Senior
- Current CPA Licensure
- In-depth tax knowledge at the local, state and federal levels
- Solid knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills that project confidence and credibility in technical knowledge
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills along with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Highly detailed, analytical mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Master’s in Taxation
Who We Are
VALiNTRYfinancial is a boutique CPA search firm comprised of experienced CPA Placement Executives who are committed to delivering a personalized career search experience to each and every candidate we serve. We are also steadfastly committed to helping our more than 400 clients nationwide grow and achieve their goals.
We believe that combining top tier CPA talent like you with our premier list of Public Accounting firms creates a win-win for all parties. To ensure we are successful in that endeavor, we provide both candidates and clients expert advice as well as an unmatched degree of personalized attention and service throughout the search, hiring, and even relocation process.
So, if you’re ready to join our exclusive group of CPA candidates who are driven and focused on the next step of their CPA career, contact one of our Placement Executives today to be pre-qualified!